INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS 1
COURSE CODE: BAM 111
Year 1 - Semester 1
Version 1: July 2009
INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS I
COURSE MAIN AIM/GOAL
The course is designed to assist the student to develop fundamental knowledge in he theory and practice of general business organization and to examine the Nigerian business environment.
1. Understand the framework of business.
2. Know different types of business organizations.
3. Understand the basic organization structure
4. Know different functional activities of business.
5. Know the different means of transport in business.
6. Know the nature and values of strategies of business management
7. Know the different business documents
8. Understand the various process of customs and excise duties
9. Understand small scale industries and their impact on the Nigerian economy.