General Objective: Understand the mastery of certain characters for effective typing.
- Ability to type certain characters for effective typing.
- Ability to use combination of keys.
- Ability to type 35 words with not more than one error.
Keys vm bn
Goal: 35 words in one minute – Not more than one error
Before you start practice:
- Place book on the right- hand side of the monitor.
- Feet – one foot slightly in front of the other
- Arms and elbows let them hang loosely.
- Fingers :
o Place left-hand fingers on ASDF
o Right-hand fingers on JKL;
o Curve fingers as though to grasp a handle bar
o Look at the keyboard and place your fingers on the home keys ASDF JKL;
o Never type while looking at the keyboard
- Sit back and relax